A selection of documents which are a useful support in anti-discrimination work in schools.
- Anti-racism charter, National Education Union
- Anti-racism: how to review and re-frame your curriculum, The Key for School Leaders
- Grime & Black British Identity Reading List and Materials, Parise Carmichael-Murphy, Shanique Harris, and Dhillon Khushalbhai
- Hidden Histories: Black in Psychology, Parise Carmichael-Murphy and Adam Danquah
- Meeting the needs of Muslim pupils in state schools, Muslim Council of Britain
- Race and Racism in English Secondary Schools, Dr Remi Joseph-Salisbury
- The last acceptable form of racism?, The Traveller Movement
A selection of websites which are a useful support in anti-discrimination work in schools.
- Ahmed Iqbal Ullah Race Relations Resource Centre
- Cedar Mount Academy
- Decolonising Geography
- Diverse Educators
- Kids of Colour
- MissMorrisManc on Tes, lessons, assemblies and other resources for RS, Citizenship and anti-racism.
- No Police in Schools
- Show Racism the Red Card
- The Black Curriculum
- The Goddess Project
- The Halo Code
- The Runnymede Trust
- University of Manchester School & Colleges Team
- With Insight Education